1 cup (FOUR oz.) shredded delicate cheddar cheese
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
1 (24-ounce) jar salsa – divided use
1/3 cup thinly sliced inexperienced onions
1/THREE teaspoon ground cumin
12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
Sliced ripe olives (non-compulsory)
Additional sliced green onions (optional)
Bitter cream (not obligatory)
- In a medium bowl, mix all of happy cheeses.
- In any other bowl, combine beans, 1 cup salsa, 1 1/2 cups cheese aggregate, green onions and cumin.
- Unfold 1 cup salsa into the bottom of a 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish.
- Spoon a heaping 1/3 cup bean combination down the center of every tortilla. Place tortillas seam-facet down on salsa. Most Sensible with final salsa and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY FIVE°C) for half-hour or until heated thru.
- Serve with sliced ripe olives, green onions and bitter cream if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe courtesy of Furnish and Caralee Kohler.
Recipe and photograph equipped courtesy of the yankee Dairy Affiliation.