Celery is not a vegetable we desire whilst winter comes. When winter comes, I prefer this recipe via Refika Birgül so as to profit from this very helpful vegetable. Perhaps one among tastiest varieties of celery, which you can make for lunch or when you wish to consume one thing light or as a salad.
the original version of healthy recipe is here. I used mint with arugula, I preferred chili peppers rather than parmesan. I did not use carrots and nutmeg.
Recipe from Refika Birgül.
- FOUR tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1 Carrot
- 1 soup spoonful Peanut
- 2 Huge Celery
- 1 Orange
- 1 dessert spoon Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons of Salt
- 1.FIVE glasses of Boiling Water
- Parmesan Cheese
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Quilt a big pan with 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Flip 1 small onion in oil. Add 6 cloves of garlic, 1 carrot cut into thin cubes and 1 tablespoon of peanuts to fit pan.
- as the onions begin to amendment colour totally, place 2 large celery (3-FOUR mm in diameter) that you just minimize into skinny circles on the pan and turn it once in order that they turn red.
- Upload about 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and a couple of teaspoons of salt. Cut 1 orange and squeeze into it.
- Pour 1.5 cups of boiling water and prepare dinner for 20 minutes, covered. Then take it on a plate and index it one by means of one.
- Add a lot of arugula and parmesan on it and grate 1/5 muscat.
- Pour 2 spoons of olive oil over it and serve.