- Advertisement -
Foods for gym Pear Collapse Recipe
- 2 pears
- Half a glass of almond flour
- Part a tumbler of oatmeal < li> 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar (another sweetener can be used)
- 1 handful of nuts
- 1 dessert spoon of cinnamon
- Part a grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
tips on how to Make Pear Crumble?
- Chop you pears finely, remove you seeds and prepare dinner in a pan with some sugar, cinnamon and grated nutmeg.
- Mix hazelnuts in a blender without crumbling them too much, so that they stay coarse.
- when you want, chop with a knife. Then mix the rest meals.
- attempt to get a thick dough like sand so one can merge somewhat whilst you press it with two palms.
- if you happen to really feel it’s too messy, add 1-2 tablespoons of cold water.
- Flippantly press dough and pour it over art cooked pears in items.
- Bake it in a heated oven at 180 levels for 25-30 minutes, till the top of dough turns golden. Revel In it.