You may not want to stick to gyms while making sports a part of your life. For this reason, you can start with simple training and gradually increase the level of sports in the environment you choose. Being aware of your movement capacity prevents accidents while doing sports as amateur and professional. Start With Warm-Up Movements If you start sports without warming up, your muscles may be damaged. You can do this without running while warming up at home. One of the easy warm-up actions […]
You may not want to stick to gyms while making sports a part of your life. For this reason, you can start with simple training and gradually increase the level of sports in the environment you choose. Being aware of your movement capacity while doing sports as an amateur and professional prevents accidents.
Start with Warm Up
If you start sports without warming up, your muscles may be damaged. You can do this without running while warming up at home. Some of the easy warm-up movements can be listed as follows:
• Start walking on your ground, turn it into a run after 20-30 steps pass, (if you cannot walk, you can focus on your arms and waist area in the area where you are sitting.
• While running, raise and lower your arms at the same time. .
• Lower your knees up to the waist 16 times one by one.
• Do 16 repetitions with the arms and legs open and closed at the same time.
• Turn your head to the right and left 16 times in a half-moon shape, While doing this, keep your eyes open so you can improve your balance.
• Rotate your right and left arm forward and back 8 times each.
• Turn your shoulders in circular movements 10 times.
• Your waist in a semicircle. Turn right and left 16 times.
• Hold your knees in a circular motion with both hands inward and outward.
• Turn your ankles one by one to the right and left.
You can do many moves at home, and it is extremely important to focus on whichever one will motivate you the most. You also need to determine whether you will be cardio-focused or muscle-focused. Ideal workouts include both and new muscle
• 50 times rope when warming up, arms up and down, 30 seconds
by continuing to walk in between • Kg weight as you can determine yourself, 15 × 3 sets
or any other cardio move, jumping arms open and close etc.
• 15 × 3 sets of light weight squats
• 100 ropes or 15 frog moves, this amount can be more or less on request.
• 25 × 3 weight training, determine the muscle groups yourself. In the upper part, you can train the wings, shoulder and arm muscles. You can repeat this set a few more times and replace it with similar moves you like.
It is recommended that you keep walking continuously in between to ensure high fat burning of cardio and weight training.The last time you will slow down in sports should be 4-5 minutes. If you stay very still during your workout, your metabolism will suddenly slow down and start to cool. This puts your muscles at risk.
Work the Upper and Lower Coordinately
In the best fat burning fitness training, you can see the upper and lower parts work in coordination. For example, raising and raising the arms while walking, pushing and pulling the arms backward while pulling the knees, etc. By supporting heart health in these movements, fat is burned.
Training Based on Ground Movements
After warming up, you can train at home by focusing on ground movements. There are some movements that work the body most effectively:
• Straight plunk movement, you can start with 3 sets of 60 seconds. Keeping your waist straight is the most important detail.
• Side plunk movement, on one arm, you can continue for 60 sec.x3 by taking power from your legs. This period may also be shorter initially. You can increase it gradually.
• The mountain climbing movement can be done in 30 × 3 sets. It is a movement done by pulling the knees one by one in the push-up position.
• The movement of lifting and lowering the waist on the floor, while lying on your back with your knees bent, raise your waist as much as possible and lower it.
Get on your knees, jump and push up with power from your hands. Restore your feet and jump up with all your might. This movement, which works most of the body, is one of the movements that burn the most fat. It effectively runs your forearm, arm and abdominal muscles. You can make 5-10 at the beginning and increase them gradually.
Things to Consider While Training at Home
When you are training at home, first of all, there should be no living things around you that will be harmed by you. Find open space with no baby, pets. Identify a place where there are no items to break. Secondly, if you are going to use weight, your hands should not be wet and slippery. Otherwise, even your feet may be broken. It is recommended that you take short breaks and drink some water in all kinds of sports. Also, if you do not gradually force your own capacity, your muscles will not progress, you will only speed up your metabolism. So do not do the same movements constantly and make it difficult with small changes.
Outdoor Sports or Home?
Outdoor sports is always better than at home if the amount of oxygen is high.
While you are constantly doing sports at home, you can sometimes add jogging outside in the park, garden areas and away from traffic. You can even create an outdoor running routine. .